- Login to CPanel
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click Directory Privacy
- Click the name of the directory that you want to protect.
4. Select the Password protect this directory checkbox.
5. Enter the name that you want visitors to see in the Name the protected directory text box.
6. Click Save
7. Under Create User, type a username in the Username text box.
8. In the New Password text box, type the user’s password.
9. In the Confirm Password text box, retype the user’s password.
10. Click Save